Toddlers love to keep themselves indulged in some activities. Due to this, they feel thirsty in a very short interval of time. Sometimes you are not by your child’s side to give them water instantly, and they start feeling more dehydrated, which makes them more cranky and irritated for the rest of the day. And you must already know how much it is essential for every person, especially for a growing toddler, to drink sufficient water every day. So, to protect your child from dehydration and cranky behavior, you must invest in a good quality water bottle for your kid. If we talk about quality and durability, then you should look for stainless steel water bottles. Here I am going to suggest to you some best stainless steel water bottles for toddlers. But before this, let’s see what other factors you need to consider while purchasing a stainless steel water bottle for a toddler in India.
Table of Contents
- 1 Factors to be considered while purchasing a stainless steel water bottle for Toddler in India
- 2 Best Stainless Steel Water Bottles for Toddlers in India (2020)
- 2.1 Hot Muggs Want to be an Astronaut, Stainless Steel Easy-Sip Water Bottle, 315ml
- 2.2 Milton Jolly, Thermosteel Water Bottle for toddlers, Purple, 390 ML
- 2.3 IAS PRODUCTS Stainless Steel, Peppa Pig Cartoon Design for Hot & Cold Sipper Water Bottle, 550ml, Pink
- 2.4 STEPHEN JOSEPH Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Shark Design
- 2.5 Milton Kidzy, Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Green, 500 ML
- 2.6 Skip Hop Baby Zoo, Stainless Steel Straw Bottle, Marshall Monkey, 350 ML, Multicolour
- 2.7 Borosil Hydra Happy Sipper, Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle, 260ML, Pink
- 3 Conclusion
- The excellent quality stainless steel water bottles are generally a little bit heavy. So before purchasing a water bottle, make sure your kid can easily lift the bottle without help, or if it falls, it won’t hurt your baby.
- There are high chances of breakage and damage to anything when it is in kids’ hands. Stainless steel water bottles are highly durable and can last longer than any other type of material.
- Toddlers love water bottles with attractive colors, good design, or their favorite cartoon character printed over it. If your kid loves the bottle, chances are they would keep the water bottle by their side and drink more & more water from it. So, try to buy a water bottle of your kid’s choice.
- Whenever you buy a water bottle, keep in mind your child’s daily activities. Like, if your child is a bit sporty and sweats up more, then a less capacity water bottle might not be enough for them. But if your child is silent and loves to play games that don’t involve running and do not make them sweat up more, then a less capacity water bottle would be sufficient for him.
- A soft straw of water bottle is best for a toddler. A softer straw is also a good idea if you have younger kids who like to walk around while drinking. It won’t hurt their gums, the roof of the mouth, or teeth if they accidentally fell.
- Make sure the water bottle you are going to purchase for your toddler is leakage proof so that the water or juice you put in that bottle wouldn’t spill over your child.
- Water bottles with a handle are easy to carry for toddlers or kids. So make sure you buy a water bottle that is easy to handle for your kid.
- Stainless steel water bottles for toddlers are pretty much pricey than a plastic or aluminum water bottle. But the price range should remain budget-friendly for you.
Well, below are some stainless steel water bottles for toddlers in India that can prove to be best for your kid. All of these water bottles are made of high-quality stainless steel material and are plastic-free. That means with good quality, these bottles are also not at all harmful for your kid’s health. Now let’s look at the features/advantages of all of these water bottles one by one :
You may also like:
I hope this article was informative enough and helped you decide which water bottle is suitable for your toddler. In this buying guide, I have listed some stainless steel water bottles for toddlers in India that are the best in my knowledge for any toddler. Now you have to decide which suits your kid. However, I have also mentioned some key factors that will help you determine what aspects you need to focus on as per your kid’s needs.