So, are you buying carrots and beets today? Since childhood, you have the notion that they are healthy. Yes, it is true. They are. That is the reason why mom coaxed you to eat them. So, the only motivation that remains is that they are healthy. So, just eat it. Once you start eating them you will realize that they are not so bad after all. Moreover, who said that health has to be boring? Today, you can go through some of the top recipes, containing carrots and beets. Now, you cannot just pound them. So, you have got to know about the best juicer for carrots and beets in India.
Table of Contents
- 1 The Benefits Of Carrot And Beet Juices
- 2 How To Choose The Best Juicer For Carrots And Beets In India?
- 3 Various Types Of Juicers
- 4 Tips For Handling Juicers For Beginners
- 5 Mistakes To Avoid While Using Juicers
- 6 Best Juicer For Carrots And Beets In India – Our top picks
- 7 FAQs – Best Juicer For Carrots And Beets In India
- 8 Conclusion
Carrots have plenty of nutritional benefits. Moreover, they are rich in beta-carotene. It keeps your eyes and skin healthy. Furthermore, it lowers the chances of cataracts and other issues. They also contain lutein, other than Vitamin B6, potassium, and antioxidants. It also protects one from heart disease, stroke, and cancer. Beets are a good source of fiber, folic acids, and Vitamin C. These are to name a few, out of the umpteen benefits, that they offer.
There are several things that you need to consider while buying a juicer for carrots and beets.
For buying any product, quality is the first thing that you should pay attention to. Do you drink juice every day? Are you preparing the juice, just for yourself or your entire family? There are so many questions that you need to consider. If you are making juice for the entire family, then you have to buy a Centrifugal Juicer. The process is fast in this type of juicer. Moreover, if you can get hold of something that is bigger, it will be better.
If you are making juice just for 1-2 people, then you can go for Masticating Juicer. It does the juicing slowly but can extract quite an amount. It offers more high-quality juice. Moreover, you need to decide whether you want to make good quality juice by spending more time, or you want low-quality juice in a shorter time. If you do not want to compromise on the quality of juice, then you have to go for the Masticating variety. It juices by the cold press method. Additionally, this helps keep the juice at a normal temperature and does not generate any heat.
The ease of cleaning is another priority that you have got to notice. No matter how expensive a juicer is, cleaning can be a pain in the neck. Some users are not bothered about this aspect if someone else is doing the cleaning bit. However, if you are the one doing it, you have to keep these things in mind. Moreover, you have to wash every part separately. That can be quite cumbersome.
If you are a calm and serene person, you may detest loud noise. There are many people, who have sleeping babies and old parents at home. They hate so much sound. So, you need to find out from reviews, just how much noise a juicer makes. That is very important.
Size and length are other important factors when you are considering which juicer to buy. If you have a large kitchen, and the electrical plug point is at a distance or on the wall opposite to the granite slab, you need length. Moreover, some good quality juicers are quite elaborate and big. Thus, they end up taking a lot of space. So, while purchasing a juicer, you should take this into consideration.
It is vital to check if the juicer is capable enough to crush and make juice out of hard eatables is important. Carrots and beets are hard in nature. So, you have got to buy a juicer that has strong blades. Otherwise, you can end up spoiling your juicer.
Your budget or price range is another factor that you need to consider while buying juicers. Moreover, you have to decide on the price depending on the durability it offers, and also the price of the accessories.
Today you will find a whole variety of juicers in the market. If you have healthy living in your mind, then you should read these. Different juicers are suitable for different kinds of fruits and vegetables. So, you have got to be careful, while choosing yours.
If you want it quick and fast, go for hand juicers. You can also call them manual juicers. You can juice soft and pulpy fruits with the help of a hand or a manual juicer. Moreover, you can extract the juices from mangoes, oranges, limes, pineapples, spinach, and tomato with a hand juicer. They are compact, portable, and light. So, you can even carry them to a picnic.
can extract more juice. They are good for dense foods. Moreover, they are ones that you need to extract the juice from carrots and beets. These wonderful high-speed juicers work on centrifugal force. They are a bit noisy and tend to heat up. Another problem with these juicers is that some of the nutrients are lost during the process.
It is also known as a cold press juicer. These work slowly and follow a gentler extraction process. Thus, generating less heat during the process. They are also less noisy and will occupy more space on your kitchen counter.
A twin-gear juicer is additionally referred to as a triturating juicer, which suggests it is a juicer that will rub, grind, and pound fruits or vegetables into fine particles. That’s important because it helps to extract essential nutrients and enzymes. There’s one more reason why these sorts of juicers are so popular. Triturating juicers are versatile enough to form other things, like baby food, sorbets, and even spread.
This is another kind of juicer. If you have two juice glasses in mind, they are great. If you want fresh fruit juice on the go, just gorge on them. They are light in weight and portable. They work well for soft fruits, like bananas, strawberries, and mangoes.
You can learn about the best juicer for carrots and beets in India.
- There are certain tips that you ought to follow before starting your juicing journey. You have to understand the basics at first. Juices and Smoothies are different. Special juicing appliances separate the juice from the flesh or pulp. However, a smoothie is everything. It contains all the parts of the fruits and the vegetables. Moreover, it is a great detox and digestive agent. You need a high-powered blender to make smoothies. You can try with a less-powerful blender, but then you have to strain the blend after that. Juices save you from wasting money on health supplements. Bottled juices are not good, so making your own juice is a safe alternative.
- Know about the dangers of juicing. There are certain juices that can interfere with your medication. Moreover, for certain people, too many greens can upset the stomach. You can have your juice raw if you like. There are several benefits of drinking raw juices. The body can absorb the juices in raw form. If you drink a lot of juices, it can increase your vitality. It also has the ability to fight diseases.
- You should also know some of the hazards associated with juices. There are certain juices that you should not leave outside for long. You need to understand that juice is a perishable item. Some juices undergo oxidation and may turn bitter if left too long, unrefrigerated. The cold-pressed juices also have a specific shelf life. Moreover, the quality and longevity of the juices depend on the quality of fruits and vegetables. Juices with low pH generally last longer. For e.g. lemon juice has low pH so it will stay fresh for a longer period, than carrots. You can mix such acidic juices with other non-acidic ones to increase their shelf life.
You should know about the best fruits and vegetables available for juicing. They are:
- Soft fruits like mangos, oranges, pineapples, plums, and kiwis.
- Hard fruits like apples, cranberries, and pears.
- Soft veggies like spinach, cucumber, and mint.
- Hard veggies like carrots, beets, and celery.
Try out these juices, and get instantly benefitted.
You can juice your way to fitness. However, people tend to make some common mistakes. You can avoid them, with a bit of information.
- Try to experiment a bit. Do not make the same juice over and over again. Your body should get a variety of nutrients. So, don’t just get stuck with one blend.
- Mix fruits and veggies. Fruits contain a lot of sugar.
- You should remember to wash your vegetables. Do not juice them, without washing. You could be actually juicing certain bacteria.
- Do not wash the juicers in hot water. Hot water can damage the parts. It can create huge functional issues later on. Moreover, hot water can also damage the magnetic sensors.
- Filling the juicer, more than its capacity has to be avoided at all costs. It can even damage the motor. And, to add to it, the spillage that might occur in the kitchen. Only, you will be left with the task to clean it up.
- You should not use knives to push fruits and vegetables into the juicer. It can damage the feeder. You can use other hard vegetables to double up as a pusher.
- You should wash the juicer by hand. Putting it in a dishwasher can damage the parts.
There are so many different kinds of juicer machines in the market today, that you will be spoilt for choice.
The Philips Viva – Best Juicer For Carrot and Beetroot
The Philips Viva is a centrifugal juicer. It is powered by a 400-watt motor. You can get 1.5 liters of juice in one go. The lid and the body is transparent, so you have great visibility about what goes on inside. You can get the pulp in a separate container after the juicing is done. You also get a tap, built-in the juicer, to fill yourself a fresh glass of juice. The device has a quick clean technology. The juicer has a drip-protect feature and is also dishwasher-friendly. The best thing that should make you buy it, is the lightweight.
This juicer operates at 900 watts. Sujata powermatic juicer is one of the most efficient juicers around. You can juice a host of vegetables, carrots, and hard fruits with this one. It can juice the vegetables and hard fruits till the last drop. Moreover, you can easily verify that from the dry pulp that is left behind. It also retains the natural flavor. You can keep it running for around 90-minutes. That makes it one of the best around.
Bajaj is one of the best home and kitchen appliance brands in India. Bakaj JEX 16 carrot juicer machine works on an 800-watt motor. There are 2-speed controls. You can juice at a customized speed. If you buy it from Amazon, you also get a juice extractor, juice collector, and pusher. The mesh is made of stainless steel. However, the thing that can pull you back is the weight. It is a bit on the heavier side.
is doing well these days. It works five times faster than other cold press juicers. Now, you can make the most perfect juices for yourself and your family. It also comes with a feeding chute. Moreover, it utilizes cold spin technology. This juicer operates at 1,200 wattages. It can make all sorts of juices for you. Moreover, it keeps the juice at a low temperature.
The Tribest Slowstar is another juicer one from the lot. You can juice a whole lot of fruits, and veggies with this juicer. It sports a double-edged auger, that ensures a double cut while juicing. You can get the natural taste, as it helps to hold back longer. You can expect fast juicing, as it has a high torque. There is a juice cap that prevents dripping as well. Moreover, you can clean it up easily. That is an added advantage.
Find out the frequently asked questions on the topic:
Yes, you can. Juicing beets is very easy. However, it can get a bit messy, if you are not careful. The color can stick to your hands for hours. Wash the beets under running water, peel the outer layer, and put it into smaller pieces. Then, you can put it inside the juicer. Place the glass at the bottom of the spot, and the juice just flows in. You can also add some lemon juice for added taste.
You can easily make carrot juice today. You can make it in the hand blender or with any of the carrot juicers mentioned above. Wash the carrots under running water. Soak them in a jar filled with clean water, and let it rest for half an hour or so. Now, you can peel off the skin. Wash the peel them. Cube them into 1-inch pieces. It should suit the juicer chute.
Juices have a huge impact on your health. However, you need to make sure that you can juice them properly. Drinking juices is a great alternative to eating raw fruits and veggies for some. Juices are known to cleanse the gut, which makes them more nutrient-rich.
There are so many juicers around us, each one having its advantages and disadvantages. Centrifugal juicers have fewer parts and are easy to clean. They work extremely fast. Thus, they are able to extract juices easily. They are the most popular ones in the market today. However, they tend to fasten oxidation and produce heat.
Masticating juicers work slowly. Hence, they are able to extract a lot of juice. They can juice frozen fruits as well. You can use them to make nut butter. They do not cause oxidation. However, they are less efficient, when compared to centrifugal juicers. Moreover, they take up a lot of counter space.
There are manual juicers as well. You can use them without electricity. Moreover, it can cause pain in your hands as well. That is what makes them a bit different from the other juicers. However, you have to clean them thoroughly, as there are many parts. Open each one separately, wash them, and then assemble them. This is one of the problems. Moreover, they can’t juice hard fruits and vegetables. Thus, you should exercise caution, before buying one. Thus, there are plus points and minus points for all kinds of juicers.
This is perhaps the most comprehensive guide that you read on carrot and beet juices, today. There is a whole lot of information on juicers for hard fruits and vegetables. You can trust this information and buy a good juicer for your home. We have enlisted the advantages and disadvantages as well. We have made sure you know how to choose the best juicer brand as well. So, happy juicing! The Best Juicer For Carrots And Beets In India is here now.