If you love cooking and preparing various dishes for your family, then high-quality cookware is the first thing you need in your kitchen. A lot of people choose cookwares according to their preference and comfort. If you would ask us, then stainless steel cookware is the safest, best, and most durable among all types of cookware. However, the stainless steel cookware with heavy bottoms would be of great use. If you want the best experience with buying a heavy bottom stainless steel cookware, then you are probably at the right place. Here we will help you to select the best heavy bottom stainless steel cookware in India. First, let us discuss some factors to consider while purchasing a heavy bottom stainless steel cookware available in India.
Table of Contents
- 1 Factors to Consider When Buying Heavy Bottom Stainless Steel Cookware in India
- 2 Best Heavy Bottom Stainless Steel Cookware India (2020)
- 2.1 Wonderchef power 3-ply stainless steel cookware, Kadhai, 20cm
- 2.2 Vinod stainless steel induction friendly cookware, three pieces set
- 2.3 Amazon Brand- Solimo stainless steel induction bottom kadhai set, two pieces
- 2.4 Coconut stainless steel cook and serve 2 L, heavy bottom (sandwich bottom)
- 2.5 Cello steelox stainless steel kadhai, induction compatible, 3L with glass lid
- 2.6 Taluka stainless steel copper bottom serving Kadhai, 800 ml, silver
- 2.7 Prestige Platina induction base, stainless steel casserole, 3L, metallic steel
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Conclusion
The stainless steel cookware that you are going to purchase should be with a heavy bottom. Heavy stainless steel cookwares are more durable compared to ordinary cookware. The most massive stainless steel is 18/10, which contains 18 percent chromium and 10 percent nickel. Bot of these helps to protect the steel from rust and give it its signature shine.
The proper heat distribution plays a vital role in proper cooking. Cookware with a heavy bottom and flat base can be the best option for an even heat distribution that can give you adequately cooked food.
Stainless steel cookware is excellent for all-purpose cooking. You can use them for braising and browning as well as creating a variety of sauces and soups. All the stainless steel cookware comes with non-reactive properties, making it more ideal for cooking sauces with acidic ingredients. So, make sure the cookware that you are going to purchase is versatile enough so that you can easily prepare all your favorite dishes on it.
Ensure that the stainless steel cookware you are going to purchase is worth investing your money in. Do not go for overly priced cookware. Look for the stainless steel cookware which is good in quality and budget-friendly also.
By compatibility, we mean that the cookware should be easy to use with gas stoves, induction cooktops, and even other options. Before buying cookware, make sure you check the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Highly durable
- High-quality stainless steel material
- It comes with a capacity of 1.5 L
- It prevents the burning of food.
- Efficient heat distribution
- This cookware has 18/8 stainless steel from the inside and 430 magnetic stainless steel on the outside, making it highly heat conductive and induction friendly.
- Comes with ten years warranty
- Price is not that budget-friendly but worth to invest.
- It has a heavy bottom for equal distribution of heat.
- Capacity- Stainless steel Kadai (2.7L), Stainless steel saucepan (1.5 L), Stainless steel Frypan (2.5L)
- Easy to clean.
- Compatible to use for the gas stove as well as induction cooking.
- It comes with a snug-fit tempered glass lid.
- Environment friendly
- High durability
- The handles of the cookware become extra hot.
- The saucepan is a bit small in size.
- Durable and robust stainless steel cookware
- It is made with high-quality stainless steel material.
- It Comes with an induction & gas stove compatible bottom.
- Storing capacity- 2000ml and 3750ml.
- Easy to clean with dishwasher
- Sturdy handles
- Some buyers haven’t received the size as mentioned.
- Cookware has a heavy tri-ply ( 3 layered Stainless Steel – Aluminium – Steel) bottom.
- Its tri-ply bottom helps to prevent the food from getting burnt or stick to the bottom.
- Capacity- 2L or 2000ml
- Stainless steel handles that do not heat up.
- Compatible to both gas stove & inductions.
- Sometimes food gets burn and stick to the bottom.
- Premium quality stainless steel material
- Strong and sturdy handles that will not heat up while cooking.
- Evenly heat distribution
- Compatible to use on both induction as well as a gas stove.
- Its style also meets the demands of the millennium.
- Easy to use & compact design
- Anti-rust stainless steel
- The knob on the glass lid is a bit short.
- This cookware is BPA free and has high-quality stainless steel.
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to clean
- Easy to handle
- It comes with a curve copper plated base.
- Highly durable
- Sometimes food gets burn on this cookware.
- Unique flat & massive base
- Dishwasher safe
- Strong & highly durable
- Evenly heat distribution
- Compatible for both induction and gas stove
- Some products may come with black handles.
There is no comparison between these two types of cookware. Both of these types of cookware have their own pros and cons. If you more cook delicate and low-fat food, then you should probably go for the non-stick cookware. However, to cook any other variety of food, stainless steel cookware is best.
Heavy-bottomed cookware is the one which has a thicker base, meaning they absorb and distribute heat from an induction and gas stove more evenly than thin based cookware. Heavy-bottomed cookware will heat and cook the ingredients more evenly.
Wonderchef power 3-ply stainless steel cookware, Kadhai, 20cm is one of the best heavy-bottomed stainless steel cookware in India. We have also put it in number 1 in our list of best heavy bottom stainless steel cookware in India.
We hope this buying guide will help you to choose the best heavy bottom stainless steel cookware in India. Above, we have listed some best heavy bottom stainless steel cookware, which you can easily find on the Amazon India website and in your local market. All of these cookwares are high quality and best to our knowledge. But we still suggest you do proper research and comparison before making a final decision to purchase a heavy bottom stainless steel cookware for your kitchen.