Have you been hearing about electric kettles from childhood? There are high chances that you have. Moreover, our mothers owned the best electric kettles. An Electric Kettle is something that we need in our kitchen. There are so many electric kettles in the market today that you will be spoilt for choice. There are kettles to make tea and ones in which you can serve tea. Then, there are electric kettles that you can use to boil milk. Nowadays many people live bachelor and spinster lives. So, the best way to enjoy it is to get one hassle-free electric kettle. You can even boil some water and make various other concoctions. It is totally up to you to use it the way you want to. There are certain features to look for when you are out in the market buying this kitchen utility tool. Today you will learn about the best electric kettle for boiling milk in India.
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits Of Using An Electric Kettle
- 2 How To Choose The Right Electric Kettle To Boil Milk?
- 3 Top 5 Best Electric Kettle for Boiling Milk In India 2020
- 3.1 Morphy Richards InstaCook – Best Multipurpose Electric Kettle (Noodle/Pasta & Beverage)
- 3.2 Philips HD9306/06 1.5-Litre Electric Kettle
- 3.3 Pigeon by Stovekraft Kessel 1.2-Litre Multi-Purpose Kettle (Silver) 1350W, Black
- 3.4 Orpat OEK-8137 1350-Watt Cordless Kettle
- 3.5 Kent 16023 1500-Watt Electric Kettle (Transparent)
- 3.6 Bajaj Majesty KTX 9 1-Litre Multifunction Stainless Steel Kettle
- 4 FAQs – Best Electric Kettle For Boiling Milk India
- 5 Conclusion
An electric kettle is a handy device. If you have one in the kitchen your life will be a lot easy. Using a pan can lead to mishaps as you have to use them over stoves or the gas top. With an electric kettle around, you do not need to head to the kitchen all the time. Moreover, you can keep your electric kettle in the dining room on the dining table, or any other tabletop. Now, boiling milk for your baby is a breeze. If you are a single person, taking care of a baby, then this is very convenient for you.
- You will be happy to know that you can actually save a lot of electricity. It is way cheaper than microwaves and electric stovetops. An electric kettle with higher wattage can boil milk quickly. These are 80 percent more energy-efficient.
- An electric kettle is safer than stovetops. Moreover, they come with auto-shutoff and on features that make them more convenient to work with. You are also saved from the dangers of spillage and over-boiling.
- It also saves you time. Today, most working people have a bad time boiling things on the move. It is more apt for such people so that they can quickly boil the milk from their tables and do their job as well.
There are several things that you need to consider while buying an electric kettle today.
When you are out choosing the best electric kettles in the market, then this is the first thing that you need to take care of. There are electric kettles that range from 500 ml capacity to 2 liters. You have to find out how many cups you are going to need today.
This is another top priority today. You need to check out this deciding factor. The faster it can boil, the better is its purpose. It should be able to boil the milk in 3-4 minutes. It also has a bearing on the electricity consumed in the process.
You also need to check the power consumption. If your focus is on saving electricity, you need to focus on low-power electric kettles. All kettles should have auto-shutoff and on the feature.
Today the kitchens that you see are open in nature. Gone are the days when all the kitchens were open in design. Today, there is a lot of functionality attached to this area of the house. More so, as they are in full public view. Today. You need compact equipment that should be visually appealing and functional as well.
This is another feature that everybody wants today. You should always read all the instructions before operating a new device. One of the top features in this respect is the cord length. It should be adequately long. You may want it on a kitchen counter, with the electric socket at a distance.
- Glass – It is quite classy and dishwasher-safe. Moreover, it is fragile and may not be able to handle the heat. You may break it. Children cannot use the device.
- Stainless Steel – is a more viable option. It has so many qualities. It can withstand heat, it is durable, will not rust, and it comes in a variety of finishes. It comes with an aluminum mix.
- Plastic – The ones with the plastic body may get damaged very easily if you happen to drop them. And it is not very high-class.
So, now you can choose from the best electric kettle for boiling milk in India. There are so many of them. You will be spoilt for choice.
Find out the frequently asked questions on the topic.
So, when you are buying an electric kettle today, you need to take a variety of features into account. That includes the boiling speed, and it is one of the most important parameters, on which you have to base your judgment. It can take anywhere between 3-4 minutes for a good electric kettle to boil your milk or beverage. Moreover, you also need to find out the type you want to buy. There are corded ones and there are cordless ones.
So, this feature adds to the convenience. Today, they also have a removable base. Today, these features really matter a lot. There are kettles of various sizes. If you want to buy one for single person use, a 1l one can suffice. However, if you plan to use it for 4-5 people, you need to buy one with a larger capacity. Another feature that you need to look out for is the keep-warm function. Non-spill spouts also add a lot of convenience to the device. So, these are all very important.
You should use the best electric kettles today. Nowadays, people are using the kettle in the place of microwaves. You can also ditch the stove, now that the electric kettle is here. Bigger and higher wattage kettles can boil things faster than smaller ones. Moreover, if the liquid boils fast, then it can also lead to electric bill savings. That is what everybody wants today. You can boil water, milk and also prepare tea and coffee. Boil eggs as well. So, the electric kettle is not just a kettle anymore, but a complete device. Every kitchen should have an electric kettle today.
Today, there is much more to the kettle than just preparing tea, coffee, or just boiling water. Nowadays, you can prepare a whole lot of instant foods in the electric kettle, like pasta, noodles, and even boil eggs. Thus, after some time, you will see that a lot of dirt and grime has built up. It may also have mineral deposits. So, it is very important to clean the kettle thoroughly. You should use a few things to clean the kettle.
They are scrub, microfiber, and distilled white vinegar. You need to prepare a solution with equal parts of water and vinegar. Then, you need to pour the mix into the kettle and boil. Keep boiling it for some time. Then, you have to turn off the kettle and let it cool. Now, it is time to rinse it with fresh water. Use the scrub and microfiber cloth to clean the kettle inside out. Clean each and every corner very carefully. See to it, that there is no residue inside the kettle. It can become poisonous later. Repeat the process of running plain water through it.
Having said it all and also presented the pros and cons, it is up to you to decide which one to buy. There are various kinds of electric kettles today. Some are made of glass, steel, and plastic. Now, it depends on what your expectations are from the kettle. If you buy glass, it can look good as it is transparent. You can see the liquid is boiled. But there is a downside. It might break.
So, you need to check out these minute things, when you are buying an electric kettle. Now, before buying the best electric kettle for boiling milk in India, you should go through the devices. And, also learn about the plus and minus points. That will help you choose the right one for your home and kitchen.