Some metal has too many medicinal and healing benefits which nobody can deny. Copper is also one such metal with too many medicinal properties. That’s why it has been a part of the Indian kitchen since ancient times. If you are looking forward to switching over to copper utensils from any modern type of utensil, this article is for you. Here we will tell you the best and most budget-friendly copper plates for eating or serving Indian food :
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Copper Plates for Eating Indian Food
- 1.1 SHIV SHAKTI ARTS handmade pure set of 5 copper plate for dinnerware
- 1.2 Prisha India Craft copper dinner set, plate, serveware, and dinnerware, diameter 13 inches, set of 2
- 1.3 IndianArtVilla steel copper hammered design dinner plate, dinnerware & tableware
- 1.4 Bona Fide pure copper dinner plate, outside copper inside steel, round thali, diameter 13 inches, heavy, hand made, hammered good for eating food, complete dinner thaali
- 1.5 Kirti Textile and Handicraft steel copper dinner plate thali, dinnerware, tableware, 13″ inch
- 1.6 KBB pure copper dessert set, etchin plate (5pcs set)
- 1.7 SHIV SHAKTI ARTS handmade pure copper plate dish embossed design round shape dinner plate diameter 30.5 cm
- 1.8 IndianArtVilla oval steel copper platter plate with serving spoon, serve ware, 800 ml
- 1.9 Utensils junction pure copper Indian style hammered dinner thali
- 1.10 Amrpali Traders India Craft steel copper dinner thali plate, dinnerware set of 3
- 2 Health Benefits of Using Copper Utensils
- 3 Precautionary Tips You Should Take While Using Copper Utensils/ Vessels
- 4 Conclusion
Best Copper Plates for Eating Indian Food
Health Benefits of Using Copper Utensils
Copper is one of the most valuable metals with too many health benefits. It is the must-required metal for the brain’s proper functioning, heart, liver, kidneys, and skeletal muscle. Water stored in copper utensils is considered the most beneficial water as copper helps keep the water free from microorganisms, fungi, and algae. Also, drinking water in copper utensils improves the digestive system, weight loss, beats arthritis, heals wounds faster, boosts the immune system, and many more. Copper is considered to be the primary element to produce melamine in the human body.
Precautionary Tips You Should Take While Using Copper Utensils/ Vessels
Copper is highly reactive, and that’s why it requires proper care and maintenance while dealing with it. Following are the care tips :
- Use pitambari cleaning powder to clean your steel, brass & copper utensils. This cleaning powder is completely safe & gentle on the hands.
- Avoid using dishwashers or any other detergent to clean your copper utensils. It can cause damage to your copper utensils.
- Avoid using scratchy cleaners on your copper utensils.
- Avoid storing sour food like yogurt, pickle in your copper utensils.
- Avoid storing drinks like milk, citrus juice, etc., into your copper container/ vessel.
This was all about copper plates for eating & why you should use copper utensils in day-to-day life. All the above-mentioned copper plates are highly recommended, budget-friendly, and available online on the Amazon India website. Copper is a highly reactive metal due to which it oxidizes quickly, and that’s why you need to use it with proper care. That’s why we have mentioned some precautionary tips; hopefully, these tips will help you to deal with the reactive nature of copper and to maintain the shine of your copper utensils for a long time.