A wooden cutting board is an essential part of any kitchen, but often, we don’t give the importance they deserve. You may not realize it before, but a good cutting board meets all your expectations of cutting, chopping, mincing, and dicing. Cutting boards make it smooth to chop food items such as vegetables, fruits, meat, etc. There are a variety of cutting boards available both online and offline. But all of them must not fit into your expectations. That’s why we have prepared this article to help you select the best wooden chopping board with an attached knife. These attached knives set are additional accessories along with the chopping board. That’s why the knife set differs with a different chopping board. Let’s get started-
Table of Contents
- 1 6 Best Wooden Chopping Board With Attached Knife (2021)
- 1.1 MODERN ENTERPRIS- stainless steel 5-pieces knife, with a wooden chopping board and meat cutting set of 5
- 1.2 Perpetual wooden bamboo cutting board, chopping board for kitchen, for fruits vegetables meat cheese pizza bread, knife friendly with 3pcs knife set large size
- 1.3 Vinjhraat non-slip wooden bamboo cutting board with an antibacterial surface, two stainless steel knife (brown)
- 1.4 Unique wooden handicrafts cutting, serving, chopping board, brown
- 1.5 Vinjhraat wooden natural bamboo kitchen chopping board, slicing board for fruits, vegetables meat with chef knife combo
- 1.6 Old trunk, wood block, single-piece premium valsadi teak wood, reversible chopping board/cutting board, for kitchen & dining(15″ x 9″ x 1″)
- 2 Why Should You Choose a Wooden Chopping Board?
- 3 Cons of Wooden Chopping Board
- 4 How to Maintain a Wooden Chopping Board?
- 5 Conclusion
6 Best Wooden Chopping Board With Attached Knife (2021)
A thick wooden chopping board is better than a plastic or stainless steel chopping board. The first reason for choosing a wooden cutting board over any other material is its environment friendliness & aesthetic appeal. Secondly, wood possesses anti-microbial properties, so it is always the best option to use wood in the kitchen.
So, the bacteria from raw meat, vegetable, or fruits are less likely to linger on your cutting board and cause any upset if you or any other person in your family ingest it. A wooden chopping board is also a good option for using your precious kitchen knives. Even the sharp & edgy knives do not leave scratches on a wooden chopping board. Last but not least, a wooden chopping board is the right choice over a plastic board because it will entirely decompose after a few years.
If you pick a cheap wooden board from your local market, then it wouldn’t be of any benefit for you. It will be harder to maintain & clean. Moreover, it will absorb more odor & stains than a high-quality wooden chopping board. However, we cannot deny that wood absorbs more odors & stains than plastic. Another major con of a wooden chopping board is its weight. If you select a large-sized wooden block, it will get heavy to keep in the kitchen than a plastic chopping board.
Here are the few tips that you need to keep in mind to make your wooden cutting board with the attached knife lasts longer :
- Do not put your wooden cutting boards in the dishwasher for cleaning. Dishwashers generate extreme levels of heat, which can damage both rubber and wooden cutting boards.
- It would be best if you use soap and hot water combination for cleaning all types of chopping boards, especially the wooden boards. However, you still need to be careful about the drying part, particularly for wooden boards, because wooden boards are best dried with clean dish towels.
- It would be best to apply food-safe mineral oil evenly on your wooden board. It will protect your board from developing stains and odors. The application of mineral oil also reduces the chances of splitting and warping.
- Once you are done cutting food items on your wooden board, make sure that you clear all food remnants and standing water from your board’s surface.
You may also like:
Now you must have realized that how best are the wooden chopping boards over plastic boards. With self-healing and antibacterial properties, these cutting boards are practical, durable, and generous too. Above, we have mentioned some wooden chopping boards that are best in our knowledge. All of them are readily available online, so you should have a look. You can check the price and other details by clicking on the tab attached below for every product. Hopefully, this article will help you select one best wooden cutting boards with the attached knife for your kitchen. Along with this, look at the pros and cons of buying a wooden chopping board and then select one that best suits your expectations.